Is your Razer Synapse not opening on your device? If you want to fix the Razer Synapse app, then you have come to the right place. This post is specially written for fixing the Razer Synapse software on your Windows and Mac devices successfully.
Razer devices are one of the best peripherals for Windows and Mac computers. Razer Synapse software is used for controlling the Razer device operations such as keyboard and mouse. This software is automatically installed on your device once you plug in the Razer peripherals.
But, the Razer Synapse not opening issue is annoying a lot of users, especially, Windows users. So, if you are also having the same problem on your device, this post is going to help you out. Get the best and working ways here to fix Razer Synapse failed to start.
How To Fix Razer Synapse Not Opening
Here are the best and working ways to fix Razer Synapse not opening issue on your Windows and Mac devices. Follow the simple instructions given below.
1. Run Razer Synapse Program As Administrator
The most simple and useful solution for Razer Synapse 3 won’t open issue is running it as an administrator. Even the official Razer Synapse support page provides the same solution for fixing this problem. Therefore, run Razer Synapse software as administrator on your device.
- Go to the desktop shortcut of Razer Synapse and right-click on it.
- Click on the “Run as administrator” option.
- Razer Synapse should launch without any issues.
2. Reconnect Razer Synapse Device
If running the software as an administrator didn’t do the charm, try this method. Simply remove the Razer Synapse device from its port and then connect it again. This can fix the Razer Synapse not opening Mac and Windows easily. Therefore, unplug the USB for the Razer Synapse device and then insert it again. Open Razer Synapse and check if it is opening.
3. Close Razer Processes In Task Manager
Razer Synapse failed to start issue can be fixed by closing the Razer Synapse program in the Task Manager. Closing an app in the Task Manager will stop the app completely. Here is how to close Razer Synapse processes.
- Right-click on the Start menu and open the Task Manager.
- Make sure you are on the “Processes” tab and find “Razer Synapse”.
- Now, click on Razer Synapse files and click on “End task”.
- Similarly, close all the files related to Razer Synapse.
- Once done, close the Task Manager and restart the PC.
- Now, open Razer Synapse and check if it is launching.
4. Turn Off Windows Firewall
If you are still not able to fix the Razer Synapse software on your device, turn off the Windows Firewall. In case if the Firewall is blocking access for this app, then it can cause this problem.
- Firstly, right-click on the Start menu and click on the Run option.
- Now, type “firewall.cpl” in the box and press the Enter key.
- Next, click on the “Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off” option.
- Then, select the option for “Turn off Windows Defender Firewall” under both Private and Public Network Settings. Click on “OK” to save the changes.
- Now, open Razer Synapse and check if it is opening.
5. Update Windows
Using an outdated version of Windows software? If you are having a lot of pending updates on your Windows, then it can seriously affect the programs and games on your device. Update the Windows to the latest version by following the steps given below.
- Right-click on the Start menu and click on the “Settings” option.
- Now, select the “Update & Security” section and open it.
- From the left pane, go to the “Windows Update” tab.
- Click on the “Check for updates” button to search for the pending updates.
- If there any updates pending, download and install them on your device.
- Once finished, restart the PC immediately.
- But, if the Razer Synapse not opening still, try the next method.
- How to do split screen on Chromebook
- Adblock not working on twitch
- Kindle fire won’t turn on
6. Check System Compatibility
The Razer Synapse’s latest version should be compatible with your Mac or Windows device to run properly. If you have installed the Razer Synapse software which is not suitable for your device, then it can cause Razer Synapse to not open on your device.
Therefore, make sure your device has the system requirements which are needed for Razer Synapse. Check them out in the given list of requirements below.
- v220.127.116.11 (PC 64-bit)
- v1.87 (Mac)
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Mac OS X 10.10 – 10.14
7. Reinstall Razer Synapse and its Drivers
Reinstalling the Razer Synapse devices and their driver software from your device is one of the best options.
- Firstly, unplug the Razer Synapse devices from your PC.
- Right-click on the Start menu and open the “Device Manager”.
- Expand the “Human Interface Devices”, “Keyboards”, and “Mice and other pointing devices”.
- Right-click on each Razer device and select the “Uninstall device” option.
- A pop-up window will appear. Select “Delete the driver software for this device”.
- Then, click on the “Uninstall” button to confirm the deletion.
- Exit the Device Manager and restart your device.
- Simply plug in the Razer devices to the PC. The Razer Synapse software will be installed automatically.
- Now, you won’t get any Razer Synapse not loading issue on your device.
We hope this article helped you to fix the Razer Synapse not opening issue. If you are not able to open Razer Synapse on your device, try the methods given here and fix it. Reinstalling is the best method to fix the Razer Synapse not working issue. If you liked this post, share it with your friends too. For more related posts, visit the Lavrusik website.