Hulu showing errors? Don’t worry, this guide will help you out. Know the best fixes to resolve the Hulu Error Code P-DEV320 on your TV or any other streaming device. Error Codes on online streaming sites and applications are one of the common problems now. Since, video streaming platforms have a good set of requirements like a strong internet, updated app, and no network interruption, anywhere it goes wrong, an error code will be on your way.
Hulu is one of the largest video streaming platforms on the internet right now. With a subscription to Hulu, your evenings can be filled with a lot of fun and entertainment. Hulu offers a great variety of content on its platform. You can watch thousands of movies and TV streaming series on Hulu. If you go for a Hulu Live account, live news, sports, and shows are all set to stream on your TV. But, what if you turn on your TV to watch your favorite weekly show, but the screen gives you Hulu error P-DEV320.
Don’t know what you would do, but I would pretty much want to smash the TV. But, can’t even do that. So, if you are seeing this error on your screen for a long time, but it just doesn’t subside, then don’t worry. Get to know the best solutions for the Hulu error code P-DEV320 below and perform them on your Hulu application. These methods will surely fix the problem instantly.
Fix Hulu Error Code P-DEV320 With 7 Easy Steps
Hulu shows the P-DEV320 error like this: “Hulu We’re having trouble playing this. It may help if you turn your device off for a minute and try again. Hulu Error Code: P-DEV320”. However, turning off the device and then restarting it won’t do any good in some cases. Follow the effective methods that we have given below and fix the error code.
1. Is Hulu Down
Hulu showing errors? The Hulu app can show streaming errors, playback errors, or any other BSOD errors on your device screen if Hulu itself is down. It is common for a streaming application to have technical issues or streaming problems. Therefore, check on multiple websites whether Hulu’s status is down. If Hulu is down, then just wait for the problem to be fixed by developers. If the issue is on your device, then start the fixes.
2. Restart Your Device
If Hulu is not working properly or showing a P-DEV320 Hulu error, then you must restart your device. This is also recommended by the error page itself. Restarting your smartphone, tablet, Roku, Firestick, PlayStation, Xbox, or smart TV, whichever device you are using for Hulu, will fix the problem. After rebooting, open Hulu and try to stream a video. The error code will not show up hopefully.
3. Check Your Router
Hulu is an online streaming app so your internet basically plays the most important role to make your apps run faster and better. A faulty router can also be the cause for your Hulu application showing a P-DEV320. Therefore, check your router carefully if it is turned on or not.
- Restart the router by turning off the power button on the router.
- If still not fixed, reset the router by pressing the small “Reset” button using a pin.
- Then, connect your device to the router and open Hulu.
- See if the error still appears on the screen.
4. Update Hulu
When did you update Hulu last time? If not updated the app for a long time, then you deserve such an error code. Applications like Hulu get newer updates from time to time and these updates are also necessary to fix the software bugs in the app. Therefore, make sure you are using an updated version. And if not, update the app.
- Updating Hulu is simple for Android and iOS apps. Just visit the respective app store and search for Hulu. If there are any pending updates, then the app itself will show the “Update” button. Select it to update the app.
- If using a Samsung smart TV, go to the Smart Hub, and select “Hulu”. From the submenu, click on “Update Apps” and then select “Update”.
- Similarly, update Hulu on other devices like Amazon Firestick, Roku, Xbox, PS4, etc.
5. Clear Hulu App Cache
Opening and using the device applications on a daily basis will gather a lot of unwanted cache on your device. This app cache must be cleaned every once in a while to make your app run faster and better. Therefore, clear the app cache for Hulu by following the steps given below.
- Android smartphones, tablets, and TVs: Go to Settings -> Apps -> See all apps -> Storage and cache -> Clear storage -> Clear cache.
- iPhones, iPads, and Apple TVs: Go to Settings > General > Storage > Hulu -> Delete Hulu. Then install it from the App Store.
- Xbox One: Go to Menu -> My Games and Apps -> Hulu. Press the menu button and select “Manage apps” and then “Clear data”.
- Fire TV and Firestick devices: Go to Settings -> Applications -> Manage Installed Applications -> Hulu -> Clear cache -> Clear data.
- Roku devices: Go to Home -> Press Home 5 times -> Press Up key -> Rewind key 2 times -> Fast forward key 2 times. The device cache will be cleared.
6. Open Hulu On Another Device
If the Hulu application is still not fixed, try to open Hulu on a different device. Sometimes the Hulu error code P-DEV320 may occur due to device issues instead of app problems. Therefore, check if your account works on another device.
- On a different device, install Hulu and open the app.
- Sign in using your account and set up the app.
- Now, try to stream a video and check if the error shows up.
- If the app works perfectly fine, then your device needs to be repaired.
7. Reinstall Hulu
After trying all the solutions given here, if your Hulu error code P-DEV320 has a face to still show up on your screen, then delete Hulu. Uninstall it from your TV, Xbox, or smartphone, and then get it again. This is also one of the effective methods to get rid of the error codes.
- Log out of your Hulu account and uninstall it from your device.
- Restart your device and connect to a strong internet connection.
- Now, visit the respective app store on your device.
- Install Hulu and sign in to your Hulu account.
- The error code should not show up again on your screen.
Hulu is a great place to end your day with. But, if your Hulu app is showing errors, then make sure you are connected to a strong internet and your subscription is active. You may have to renew the subscription if it is not active. Try the methods given in this post and successfully fix the Hulu error code P-DEV320. Visit the Lavrusik website for more useful posts.