Do you want to know how to make a video a live photo? If yes, then this post is for you. Well, this is what most teenagers and adults are into these days. The latest type of wallpaper that most smartphone and tablet users are crazy about are live photos that came out of a video. After the IntoLive application for iPhone and iPad users came, this feature became extremely popular.
If you haven’t heard about a video to live photo before, then you must be wondering what is it. A live photo made out of a video is a short video that looks like moving wallpaper. After recording this video, you can save it in the form of a live photo. After saving it, it appears as a normal photo at first, but then, the photo starts moving like the video. To make such a photo from a video, you must use a live wallpaper maker application.
Most people who are dying to know how to make a video a live photo are doing it solely for the wallpaper. It looks cool and fun to have a moving wallpaper on your device. There is no much of a use in making a video into a live photo apart from using it as a wallpaper. So, know how to turn a video into a live photo for both Android and iOS devices here.
How To Make A Video A Live Photo
The Live Photo Wallpaper Maker application is a must if you want to turn a clip into a wallpaper. Moving wallpapers are in trend in the current period. With unique and different ideas, many users are creating stylish and cool wallpapers. You can also do the same as long as you have an Android or iOS device.
1. How To Make A Video Into A Live Photo On iPhone – IntoLive App
iPhones already have an in-built feature of Live Photo. But, if you want to use an app, then you have a lot of options to choose from. There are many third-party applications available on Apple’s App Store for iOS users. You can select the one you like and make a live photo or wallpaper for your device. Here is how to make a live photo for wallpaper on iOS devices.
- First of all, open your iPhone, go to the App Store and install the IntoLive app for free.
- Now, open the IntoLive app and allow access to open your gallery or photo library. Go to the Videos section and select the video that you want to turn into wallpaper.
- If you are using the free version of IntoLive, then you can make a live photo of 5 seconds only. And with the Pro version, the maximum video limit is 30 seconds.
- If the video you selected was longer than the said duration, trim it and select the part that you want to make a live photo. You can also add cool filters, background effects, texts, can change the speed of the video, mute or unmute, etc.
- Once you are done adding the touchup to your video, tap on the “Make” option at the top-right. You can select how many times you want the Live Photo or Wallpaper to repeat. It is set to “No repeat” as default.
- Finally, select “Save Live Photo” to save the live photo wallpaper into your device gallery. Use this photo as your wallpaper and have fun with moving wallpaper.
2. How To Make A Video Into A Live Photo On Android – TurnLive App
Unlike iPhones, Android smartphones don’t have an in-built Live Photo option. But, no problems, you have many live photo maker applications. One of the best apps to make a live photo for Android is TurnLive – Live Wallpaper App. This app is completely free of cost and offers great options.
- First of all, open your Android device, go to the Play Store and install TurnLive – Live Wallpaper App.
- Now, open the TurnLive app and allow access to your photos, and agree to its terms.
- Once in the application, tap on the Live Photo icon at the bottom-middle of the screen. The icon looks like a concentric circle.
- You will see different options on the screen now. Select the “Video to Live Wallpaper” option and allow access to your camera and gallery.
- Go to the Videos section and select the video that you want to turn into wallpaper. Tap on “Done” to confirm your video. Using TurnLive, you can only make a live photo of 5-second duration.
- Select the frame and then tap “Next”. If the video you selected was longer than the said duration, trim it and select the part that you want to make a moving photo.
- You can also add filters, background effects, change the speed of the video, video quality, etc.
- Once you are done adding the touchup to your video, tap on the “Next” option at the top-right. Then, select the number of times you want the wallpaper to repeat.
- The app will take you back to its main page. You can find your live photo under “My wallpapers”.
- Tap on the live photo and select the download icon. The app will ask if you want to clear the current wallpaper, so tap on “Clear”.
Live Photos for wallpapers are trending everywhere these days. It looks cool and fun to have a moving wallpaper on your device. Record your own video and then turn it into a live photo using the apps that we have shared here. If you like this post, please share it with your friends too. And to get more updated and useful guides from Lavrusik, keep visiting our site.