Do you want to know how to go live on Facebook? The “Live” option on Facebook is in trend from the very day Facebook launched it. Facebook is the largest social media platform that connects its users around the globe. To reach a bigger audience in real-time and to interact with them Live, Facebook is a great platform.
Facebook Live feature has brought social media marketing to a great level. Now, using FB Live, many big companies launch their products and bring them to the audience virtually. FB Live is also home to a lot of celebrity live meets. They interact with their fans either on personal accounts or for brand endorsements.
This feature was only available for verified accounts at first. However, Facebook Live became accessible for everyone after no so long. Whether you have a verified account or not, you can easily go live on Facebook without any issues. Know the simple steps for going live on Facebook below.
What is Facebook Live?
Facebook Live is the live video streaming service available on Facebook. Any user can share their real-time video streams on Facebook with this feature. The FB platform introduced the “Live” feature on its platform in April 2016. At first, only celebrity accounts that are verified by Facebook had the Live option. But, later, on December 8, 2016, Facebook made the feature available for every Facebook user. On Android, iOS, and desktop versions of the FB platform, one can easily go Live without any hassle.
The “Live” option on FB refers to live video streaming. If described in simple words, FB Live is just like a one-sided video call. The person who starts live streaming can select who he wants his audience to be. The audience can just open the live video and start watching it. FB Live offers various features for the audience too. They can send comments, interactive emojis, stickers, on a person’s live video.
As long as your desktop version of FB is running on a device with a webcam, you can go Live. A Windows PC or Mac devices are successfully compatible with this feature. Whether using the application or using the web version of FB you can go live. Not only that, a personal account, page, and business account, anyone can use this option. If you wish, you can save your Live Stream on your account. Once the live ends, you can choose whether you want to save the video or not.
How To Go Live On Facebook
Facebook Live is accessible for all Facebook users. Whether you are using an application or web browser version, you can easily go live on FB. Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, and macOS devices support the Live feature if they are having a web camera. There is no condition or limit for going live on FB. Sitting anywhere, anytime, and whenever you want, you can live stream on FB. Know the simple step-by-step guide for starting the Live Video on FB.
How To Go Live On Facebook With Android Or iOS
If you are using an Android or iOS smartphone or tablet, it is very much easy to use the Live feature. If you are not having the Facebook app on your device, just go to Facebook.com and sign in to your account. Then, you are all set to start the Live Video on your FB account.
- On your Facebook home page, open the Status bar or new post field.
- Now, from the given menu, tap on the “Live Video” option.
- If this is your first time, Facebook will ask you to grant access to the camera and microphone.
- Allow permission for the camera and microphone.
- Next, you have to choose your audience. For this, tap on the downward arrow next to “To:” and select the audience.
- You can choose Public(to stream your live video for everyone), Friends(to stream your live video for friends), Friends except(to exclude some of your friends), and Friends of friends. If you want to test your live stream, just tap on “Only me”.
- Then, tap on “Tap to add a description” and enter a short description of your live stream.
- If you wish, add filters, emojis, texts, to your live stream. There are various options for filters and stickers that you can choose from.
- Finally, when you’re ready, tap on the “Start Live Video” button to go live successfully.
- how to enable screen share on discord server
- how to uninstall league of legends
- discord stuck on connecting
How To Go Live On Facebook PC
If you are using a Windows PC or macOS device, then FB Live is also accessible for you. If you don’t know how to go live on Facebook on Mac or Windows devices, then just follow these simple steps. Note that the device must be having a webcam to stream live.
- Open the default browser on your computer or PC, and visit www.facebook.com.
- Enter your username and password, and sign in to your account.
- At the top of the screen, go to the Create Post section and click on the three dots.
- The Create Post window will appear on the screen. Click on “Live Video”.
- If this is your first time going Live, then it will ask you to grant access to the camera and microphone.
- The Live Video screen will open. On the right side, enter a short description, select your audience from Public, Friends, Friends except, and Only me.
- Once you have selected the audience, click on the “Go Live” button.
- When you want to finish the live stream, click on “End Live Video”. When you click “Done”, the video will be automatically added to your timeline.
- If you don’t want the live video to publish on your timeline, click on “Delete Video”.
Facebook’s Live is the best way to reach a bigger audience using live video streaming. It won’t cost you a single penny to use the Live feature on Facebook. No matter which device you are using, you can easily go live and also save your live videos on your timeline. For more useful guides from Lavrusik, keep visiting our website.