Do you want to know how to combine videos on iPhone? Combining or merging several videos is a source of enjoyment to a lot of people. If you want to make a video clip by combining several pieces of videos on your iPhone, then we are going to show some super easy methods for you in this post. Using these ideas, you can easily combine or merge videos on iPhone.
iPhones are excellent in features and one should talk about the camera and picture quality on iPhones. A lot of people use their iOS devices to record high-quality videos of their gatherings, parties, and even landscapes. But, when you want to combine these videos together, it becomes a headache. Unlike Android smartphones, not all iPhones provide an in-built Video Editor for the users.
Using third-party applications is the only option for iPhone users to merge the videos. So, if you are looking for a way to combine videos on iPhone, then this post will be helpful. We are going to share the best and working ways here that will clearly guide you through the video editing on iPhones. Know how to combine videos on iPhone and thank us later.
How To Combine Videos On iPhone
Below are the most helpful methods for combining your videos into one video on iPhones. Just go through these simple and easy ways and create new and interesting videos on your devices.
1. Combine Live Photos To Videos On iOS 13
This is an in-built feature on the iPhones that run on iOS version 13 or higher. You can easily combine your photos and then save them in a video format. Then, later add graphics, music, etc to the video. Follow the simple steps given below to combine live photos to create a video.
- Turn on your iPhone and open the “Photos” app.
- Go to the top-right corner of the screen and tap on “Select”.
- Select the photos that you want to create a video with.
- Tap on the “Share” button and select the “Save as video” option.
2. Combine Videos On iPhone For Free Using iMovie
iMovie is the number one app on the list of video editing or merging apps for iPhone. iMovie is an Apple app that is free to install on your iOS devices and offers a great variety of features and customized options. Using this app, you can easily merge a large number of videos into one single video. The iMovie app is user-friendly. Even if you don’t know how to use such editing apps, the instructions and easy options will help you out.
One can easily share the videos created on this app onto your other Apple devices via iCloud Drive or AirDrop. If you also don’t know how to use the iMovie application on iPhones, then here is how to merge videos on iPhone.
- Go to the App Store and install iMovie on your device for free. Sign in using your Apple ID to start using the app.
- Launch iMovie on your iPhone and tap on “Project” at the top of the screen. Select “Create project” and then tap on “Movie”.
- iMovie will now show your photos and videos from the gallery. Select the “Media” option to view the complete media files on your device.
- Go to “Video” and go to the folder with your videos. And select all the videos that you want to merge or combine into one video, and tap on “Create Movie”.
- The combined video will now show up on your iMovie screen. You can add various transitions like Slide, Wipe, Dissolve, etc.
- You can always view the changes that you have done using the preview button. When you are finished editing the video, tap on the “Done” option.
- Select the “Share” button at the bottom of the screen and select where you want to send this file. You can also upload this file on social media platforms or YouTube directly.
3. Merge Videos With Videoshop
Videoshop is another useful editing app for iPhones. After the iMovie app, Videoshop is widely used by iPhone users. There are various editing options like cutting, trimming, adding transitions, background music, etc, in the Videoshop application.
- Go to the App Store and install the Videoshop app on your iPhone.
- Press the “Plus” icon to start adding the videos on Videoshop.
- Select the videos you want to combine and add your wish of text, styles, captions, background music, etc.
- You can also trim, cut the extra parts, swap the videos, and can also add transitions.
- Once done, tap on the “Next” button and enter the title, author, place, and date, if you want.
- When finished combining the video, tap on the “Share” button, and download the file.
- You can also upload the file to YouTube, Vimeo, e-mail, and Dropbox.
4. Combine Videos With Filmora On iPhone
iPhones are not always so efficient while editing the videos or combining the videos. Some of the features can’t be used properly on the screen of your iPhone. Filmora is a useful application for Windows and Mac that can be used for combining videos for iPhone. You can not only merge and edit videos but can also use the split-screen mode to edit two videos side by side.
Filmora is not a free application, unlike iMovie. You have to pay for this app and is compatible with Windows and Mac devices. Use the free trial if you want to start using Filmora. Follow the steps given below to use Wondershare Filmora.
- Download Wondershare Filmora on your Windows or Mac. Launch the app and under Import, click on “Import from a Camera or a Phone”.
- On the “Import from Device” window, select the photos and videos you want to combine. Click to view the video or photo and select it to add it to the Project Media Library.
- Select all the videos and drag them to your timeline. Add effects, transitions, filters, colors, background music, and other options to make your video attractive.
- Once you are done selecting all the options, click on the “Export” button and choose “iPhone” as your target device to share the video onto your iPhone.
That was all about how to combine videos on iPhone. The best applications for combining or merging videos for iPhones have been listed here. We have also shared the complete details for using the editing apps on your device. We hope you liked this article. For more guides, visit Lavrusik.com.