If you want to know how to print text messages from your phone, then this post is for you. You may face several situations when you have to print text messages in daily life. Even as proof for legal purposes, to show to a lawyer, or in court, printing text messages is surely common. Many smartphone users want to print SMS and Whatsapp messages for the same purpose.
Most people use a PC for printing any image or message. Using email and word documents, you can print your messages via your computer. But, there is also an option to print text messages without using a PC. Printing a message from your smartphone, whether iOS or Android is very easy. You can just take a screenshot of your text message with the contact information and just print it simply. Whether you want to print a single screenshot or the whole conversation, we are going to show both methods.
When you have only a few text messages to print, it won’t be such a big task. But, when having lots of text messages to print, you may have to spend some time patiently on it. When having more conversations to print, using third-party applications is a life-saving choice. That will reduce the effort and will also save your time. But, most of the time, they demand high charges and can also carry bugs into your device.
How To Print Text Messages From Android
Most people know how to print on a PC. But, if you are curious about how to print out text messages on a smartphone, read below. Know the two best and simple methods to print text messages from an Android device here.
1. Print Screenshots On Android Using Google Cloud
Almost all the latest Android smartphones offer printing options. You can directly connect your smartphone to the printer using the Google Cloud application. Since we are talking about text messages here, a screenshot is the best option. If you have only a few pages of screenshots, then you can easily use this method. But, if having a large number of text messages, go for the next method.
- Firstly, install the Google Cloud Print application and set up your printer.
- Open your text messages and take a screenshot.
- Now, go to the required screenshot, and tap on the Share icon.
- From the given sharing options, select your cloud-based printer.
- Make sure to connect your printer and smartphone to the same wi-fi.
- This way, you can print as many screenshots as you want without using a PC.
- But, if your printer or phone doesn’t support cloud printers, just send the screenshot using email to a PC. Then, print the screenshot from your PC.
2. Print Text Messages On Android Using Super Backup
If you have a whole conversation of text messages to print, using the Super Backup & Restore application is recommended. This app is available on Google Play Store for Android devices. Install Super Backup & Restore on your device and start using it.
- Launch Super Backup & Restore app on your device and tap on the “SMS” section.
- The messages that are sent and received on your phone will show up here.
- Now, select the “Backup Conversations” option from the screen.
- From the given contacts, tick the boxes for the contacts that you want to backup and select the “Backup” button.
- Then, back on the homepage, tap on “View Backups”.
- Select the file with text messages that you want to print and tap on the printer icon at the top.
- Using the Cloud print options, easily take printouts of your text messages.
- If your printer doesn’t support cloud print, you can send the file to a PC using Email or Google Drive in the form of PDF. Then take the printout from your PC.
How To Print Text Messages From iPhone
If you are an iPhone user, then the process to take printouts of your text messages is simple. You just have to make sure your printer is AirPrint enabled. You can just directly connect to your printer without any wire and print from your iPhone itself. But, if you have a large number of text messages to print, you can use a third-party tool.
1. Print Screenshots On iPhone
The only condition for printing screenshots of text messages from iPhone is your printer should be AirPrint enabled. You can check whether your printer supports AirPrint or not on the printer description. Here is how to print from iPhone to a printer directly.
- First of all, make sure your iPhone and the AirPrint-enabled printer are on the same internet.
- Now, take a screenshot of the text message and open the screenshot in Photos.
- Tap on the three dots or the share icon, and select “Print”.
- Then, tap on “Select Printer” and choose your printer.
- Select the number of copies, page size, etc, and tap on “Print” to confirm.
- If your printer doesn’t support the AirPrint option, you can just send the screenshot using an email and keep it in drafts. Open your Gmail account on a PC and then print the screenshot.
- how to enable screen share on discord server
- how to download reels video from Instagram
- only one airpod pro working
2. Print Text Messages On iPhone Using Decipher TextMessage
Decipher TextMessage is a third-party application for printing text messages from iPhone. If you want to print a text message conversation from your iPhone with good quality, use this tool. You must have backed up your iPhone to a computer for using this tool.
- Firstly, download and install Decipher TextMessage application.
- Make sure you have backed up your iPhone on the computer using iTunes.
- Now, when you open Decipher TextMessage, you can see your iPhone on the top left.
- When you select your iPhone, the contacts on this device will appear on the screen.
- Open the contact whose text messages you want to print.
- Then, save the text messages on your computer. For that, click on “Export” and then select “Export Current Conservation” -> “PDF”.
- The text messages will save in the form of PDF. Just go to the PDF and print it to get your text messages.
That was all about how to print text messages from your Android and iOS devices. Whether using a PC or not, is totally your choice. If you ever have to print text messages, there are several options for you. Directly send the screenshot to a printer or copy down the text and then send the text to your PC using Drive or Email. There are also many third-party apps that ease out the process for you. So, use the method that you like and print messages. Keep visiting Lavrusik for more useful posts.