Are you looking for an easy way to download all photos from Facebook account? If yes, then you have come to the right place. In today’s article, we are going to share the best and working ways to download Facebook pictures all at once. Most people only about saving an individual photo on Facebook, however, when it comes to saving or downloading a lot of photos, they are unaware of the exact method.
Facebook is the most widely used social media application in the world. It has billions of users around the world with millions of daily active uses. You may hardly find a person who doesn’t use Facebook in their daily life. One can share photos and videos with their friends and followers on Facebook successfully. Whenever you come across a photo that you like, you can instantly save it on your account.
Downloading a photo from the saved files is possible on Facebook. You have to open each photo and then click on “Save” to download it. But, what if you want to download all the saved photos from Facebook at once? You can’t keep on opening each picture and save it, right? For those users, we have given the best methods to download all photos from Facebook here.
How To Download All Photos From Facebook
Here are the working methods that can be used to download photos from your Facebook account successfully. Go with the one that suits your requirements and comfort and apply it to your device.
Standard Method To Download All Facebook Photos
Facebook has an in-built tool that lets you download all the data on your Facebook account. This data consists of your chats, wall posts, the information store in About You, profiles, photos, and videos. This is the only straightforward option to download all photos from Facebook at once without using any third-party tool. Since this option downloads a bulk of data onto your device, it may become a little troublesome to find a photo from the downloaded images. However, just spending a little time on it will surely do the work.
Here, you must note one thing. To download photos that you view on your Timeline, you must add them to the saved photos on Facebook. Follow the instructions given below to download all Facebook photos onto your device successfully.
- Open Facebook.com on your device or launch the Facebook app on your device.
- Sign in to your Facebook account using your user ID/email ID and password.
- Now, click on the downward-facing arrow at the top-right corner and select “Settings”.
- Scroll down to the General Account Settings section in your account settings.
- At the bottom of this section, click on “Download a copy of your Facebook data”.
- When prompted, click on the “Start My Archive” button.
- Enter the password correctly to get your data and photos onto your email ID.
- An email will be sent to you where you can find the link to download your data.
- Open this email, click on “Download”, and enter the password again.
- The data will be saved in a .ZIP file. Extract this file and open “Photos” to view your photos.
Use Third-Party Tools
Downloading photos from Facebook directly may look easy, but, finding a specific photo from the pile of downloaded data will be surely difficult. When you download a copy of your Facebook data, not only photos but the chats, posts, videos, photos, About, etc will also be downloaded. A lot of people don’t usually like this method of downloading Facebook photos.
Therefore, you can also use third-party apps that serve the same purpose. There are a wide range of Android and iOS apps that can be used to download all pictures from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. So, just install this application and sign in using your account. Easily download the photos from Facebook.
Down Album Extension
Similar to the application, if you use Facebook’s web version, then using a browser extension will help. Down Album is one of the most used extensions for downloading Facebook photos. This extension may be a little tricky but serves the purpose well. So, add Down Album to your Chrome for free and use it to download photos from your Facebook account.
- Open Chrome and visit the Down Album extension page. Click on “Add to Chrome” to add this extension to your browser.
- Now, visit Facebook.com and open the “Photos” section. Go to the top-right corner of the browser title bar and click on the “Down Album” icon.
- From the given options, click on “Normal” and then press the Ctrl+S or Command+S keys to save the photos. This will download all the Facebook photos successfully onto your device.
How To Download Single Photo On Facebook
Downloading one photo at a time on Facebook is a piece of cake. Just follow the simple steps given below to save or download a Facebook photo.
- Open your Facebook app and select the photo that you want to download on your device.
- Tap on the three dots located at the top-right corner of the image.
- Then, tap or select the “Save Photo” option to download the image successfully.
- As simple as that.
Facebook is one of the most used social media apps on the internet. A lot of people spend their time scrolling on Facebook, watching photos and videos. So, if you want to download all Facebook pictures at once, use the methods that we have mentioned in this post. We hope this information was helpful. Stay tuned to Lavrusik for more related posts.