Are you looking for a way to resolve the Discord Awaiting Endpoint Connection error? Many Discord users are troubled with errors every now and then. Being one of the largest digital distribution platforms for PC, Discord faces error codes sometimes.
Discord is a digital distribution platform mostly used for live streaming games. It offers instant messaging services such as sending texts and voice chatting. Discord offers a lot of features to its users. The users can create communities with the platform and interact with each other.
But, if you are having trouble accessing Discord due to the Endpoint Awaiting issue, then don’t worry. In this fixing guide, we are going to show some of the super-easy methods to solve this problem. Just follow the steps given here and easily fix your Discord app.
Fix Discord Awaiting Endpoint Connection Error
Discord is an absolute favorite platform for a lot of gamers. Most gamers on Windows platform use Discord. However, the Discord Awaiting Endpoint error is an annoying issue. Follow the simple methods for the Awaiting Endpoint Discord fix.
1. Restart Discord
If you are getting the Discord Awaiting Endpoint Connection error on your device, then restart the Discord application. Follow the simple steps given below to restart Discord on Windows.
- Right-click on the Start menu and open the “Task Manager”.
- Now, find Discord, right-click on it, and select “End task”.
- Exit the Task Manager and then launch Discord.
- Join a server and check if this fix worked.
2. Run Discord As Administrator
Launching Discord as administrator is one of the effective methods to fix the Discord Awaiting Endpoint error. Therefore, follow the steps here to run Discord as administrator on Windows.
- Go to the search option on the Taskbar and search for Discord.
- Under the Discord app, click on “Run as administrator”.
- A confirmation window will appear. Click on “Yes”.
- Now, check if the Awaiting Endpoint Connection error appears.
3. Update Discord
If you are still having the same problem on your Discord account, then update the app on Windows. Using an outdated version of Discord can create a lot of issues. Follow the steps given below to update Discord.
- Launch Discord and maximize the window.
- Now, press the Ctrl+R keys on your keyboard.
- This will refresh/reload the Discord app on your device.
- If there are any updates pending, the app will download them.
- Relaunch Discord. The app will install the updates automatically.
- If the error still shows up, try the next method.
4. Check For Discord Outages
Discord has millions of users around the world. Many gamers and influencers use this platform to live stream within their communities. Therefore, there is a high chance of having a server outage issue on Discord. You should make sure if the Discord servers are down or working.
- Visit the official site of Discord and check if there are any updates about the outage.
- The official account of Discord on Twitter is also a reliable source to check.
- Or, third-party sites like DownDetector are also useful to check the Discord status.
5. Switch To Another Region
Discord uses your location information while connecting to the servers. If you are using Discord in an area with IP conflicts, restrictions, and other regional ban issues. Therefore, change your region if you are not able to fix the awaiting endpoint Discord error. To change your region on Discord, follow the steps given below.
- Launch Discord and connect to a server that you want to join.
- Now, open this server and click on the “Server Settings” option.
- From the left pane of the window, click on the “Overview” tab.
- Under the Server Region, click on the “Change” option.
- Select a Server Region and save your changes.
- Relaunch Discord and check if the error still occurs.
- how to turn off pop-up blocker on mac
- Instagram reels video download by link
- discord stuck on connecting
6. Connect To VPN
If you are still having the same problem even after switching your region, then use a VPN to access Discord. The Discord application showing errors can be due to location issues and IP address problems. Therefore, add a trusted VPN extension to your device and then use Discord. The Discord Awaiting Endpoint error won’t appear again.
Some of the trusted VPNs that you can rely upon are Pure VPN, Norton, Turbo VPN, Express VPN, IPVanish, CyberGhost, etc. Go to the official website of any of these VPNs and add it to your browser. Make sure the VPN is enabled on your browser and then visit the Discord app.
7. Reinstall Discord
If you are still seeing the same Discord error even after trying all the above-given fixes, just uninstall the app. Hence, to delete Discord from your device, follow the instructions given below.
- Press Windows+I keys on the keyboard and click on the “Apps” section.
- Now, scroll down in the list of apps and find the “Discord” app.
- Select the Discord app and click on the “Uninstall” button.
- A pop-up window will appear. Click on “Uninstall” again and exit the window.
- Restart your device and visit the official site of Discord.
- Download and install the latest version of Discord on your device.
Discord is one of the most widely used platforms among gamers in the current era. If you are getting the Discord Awaiting Endpoint error on your device, then perform the solutions given in this post. If having any doubts about the steps explained here, feel free to tell us in the comments. To get more useful guides from Lavrusik, keep visiting our website.