Posted on : 06-03-2009 | By : Vadim Lavrusik | In : Twitter
You may have come across Twitter sites that grade Twitter profiles for their value, such as TwitterValue, which gives users the value of their account based on followers, RTs and more.
Grader.com provides a rank and grade for twits at twitter.grader.com. The site uses an algorithm that ranks twits and provides them with a grade. The algorithm is based on various factors like followers, updates, recency of updates and more. You can also view ranks by location.
So who is the top twit in Minneapolis? Star Tribune columnist and personality James Lileks (@lileks) takes the crown with 7,500 followers and has an average of 13 tweets per day (according to my hand Mr.Tweet). View the top Minneapolis twits here. The top ten twits in Minneapolis are below along with their twitter bios:
- James Lileks
- twitter_tips: tips, tools, status
- tkpleslie: Leslie Carothers -Green furniture|Social media practioner 4 furniture industry|Officially 4 Cargill’s BiOH polyols|Writer-Furniture Today + Furniture World
- leeodden – Traveler, foodie, dad, dedicated geek and CEO @TopRank with 12+ years in online marketing focused on SEO, public relations and social media.
- mlane: Mike Lane – Senior UX Designer near Minneapolis, MN with 14 years experience in creative Web and Graphic Design.
- janetroper: Janet Roper – Animal communicator with 3 cats, 2 dogs, 1 horse; love tea, reading, the Apple Store and Twitter
- alferretti: Al Ferretti – A Go Giver, Coach, Author, Fitness Addict, Internet Marketing and Twitter Maven. Twitter Success= Sharing, Caring RTing Being Positive Good Humor.
- BillCorbett – I write and say stuff.
- headius: Charles Nutter – JRuby guy
- karenalloy: KarenAlloy – I like to make love to the world
What’s interesting is that Al Ferretti has the most followers – with the exception of twitter_tips of course – out of the top 10 (34,000), but ranks in 7th place, which may be because he is following a few more people (35,000) than he is being followed by. Check out the rest of the list here. (David Brauer (@dbrauer) from Minnpost and Jason DeRusha (@derushaj)from WCCO came in 11th and 12th, respectively.